KeepMeHome® has taken a proactive approach in working toward unnecessary hospitalization.
Same-day nurse evaluations are available throughout our coverage area.
Your practice only needs to call our central intake line at 860-829-4510, and our registered nurses will go to your patient’s home, assess them for you, and communicate back to your office promptly.
We pride ourselves in our open, direct communication with our physician groups to ensure that they are informed of client condition and need.
We are all aware of both the economic repercussions of unnecessary hospitalization and re-hospitalization as well as the health benefits of clients remaining and being treated at home.
At KeepMeHome® we have put together a variety of programs to assist clients and physician practices in meeting this mutual goal.
- Coordination of at-home services to meet clients’ medical needs.
- Infusion, therapy, respiratory management, equipment supplies and instruction, durable medical equipment coordination and installation.
- Complimentary home safety evaluations.
- Complete home improvement modification services.
- Disease management programs including cardiac, diabetes, and pulmonary management.
- We assist clients in minimizing risk and maximizing independence in their at-home environment.
KeepMeHome® also provides home health aide, companions, homemakers, live-ins, and transportation services throughout its service area ensuring that the clients can maintain themselves in a safe, appropriate, and dignified manner, at an affordable cost.
We have had a 25-year history of providing home care services for the elderly in Connecticut.
Our care coordinators are available every day of the year to schedule and assist clients in need.